SUNLU 405nm Resin can quickly infiltrate models and shorten the curing time with its excellent fluidity,
Low shrinkage, dimensional stability. The model has high precision and clear details.
SUNLU UV Resin has a wide application: Miniature, Architectural Models, Jewellry, Dentistry, Life and Others.
Mutiple Color Options
Black, White, Grey, Skin, Transparent Blue,Green,Red
New version bottle is easier to pour without spilling or splashing.
Multiple Protection for Safe Delivery
1.Aluminum film seal on the top
2.Leak-proof cap design
3.Air cushion packing
4.Reinforced carton box
To make sure that resin is in a good status when customers recive them.
Great Printing Works
High precision printing works make your 3d model looks perfect.
Compatible with Most LCD Printers
Specifically designed for LCD light source to achieve better printing quality.
High-speed bonding, faster curing time, higher printing accuracy, and easy removal from the printing plate.
|Standard Photopolymer Resin||Water Washable Resin||PA-Like Resin||Plant-Based Resin||ABS-Like Resin|
|Surface Hardness (Shore D)||80-85||80-85||75-80||80-85||70-80|
|Body Contraction （%）||7%-9%||6%-8%||6%-8%||7%-9%||6%-8%|
|Tensile strength （MPa）||20-40||30-50||20-45||20-35||20-35|
|Elongation at break （%）||5-15%||8-14%||20-50%||5-12%||15-25%|
|Bending strength （Mpa）||25-45||35-55||20-50||20-40||20-40|
|Bending modulus （Mpa）||650-900||800-1100||650-900||600-800||600-800|
|Bottom exposure time (s)||Color screen machine 20-80； black and white screen machine 10-60||Color screen machine 30-80； black and white screen machine 10-60||Color screen machine20-80； black and white screen machine 10-60||Color screen machine20-80； black and white screen machine 10-60||Color screen machine20-80； black and white screen machine 10-60|
|Ground floor number||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5|
|Normal exposure time (s)||Color Screen Machine 4-15； Black and White Screen Machine 2-4||Color Screen Machine 4-12； Black and White Screen Machine 1.5-3.5||Color Screen Machine 4-12； Black and White Screen Machine 1.5-3.5||Color Screen Machine 5-15； Black and White Screen Machine 2-4||Color Screen Machine 4-12； Black and White Screen Machine 1.5-4|
|Lifting distance (mm)||6-10||6-10||6-10||6-10||6-10|
|Lifting speed (mm/min)||60-120||60-120||60-90||60-120||60-90|
|Main Material||Resin+Photoinitiator||Tensile Strength||30-50mpa|
|Viscosity(25°C)||100-300cps||Elongation at Break||7-10%|
|Liquid Density||1.11-1.15g/m³||Flexural Modulus||900-1200MPa|
|Solid Density||1.15-1.22g/m³||Bending Strength||40-60MPa|
|Curing Wave Length||405nm||Body Shrinkage||3-5%|
The light source design, exposure time and other printing parameters of different brands of LCD 3D printers are different.The resin composition ratio of SUNLU designed for the photon is special , it is the most consistent with resin photon print parameter.
How to Use:
1. Environmental requirements: 20-30°C ambient temperature, do not print near windows or in other environments exposed to UV light, and try to isolate children and pregnant women.
2. Shake the resin well before use to prevent the components from settling.
3. Wear nitrile gloves and a protective mask when using the resin and keep the room ventilated.
4. The residue on the surface of the printed resin parts can be washed with alcohol at a concentration of 95% or more, and it is recommended that the cleaning process does not take more than 1 minute.
5. pores and other details of the alcohol is not easy to clean to the place can be used ultrasonic or filled with alcohol syringes and other auxiliary tools to clean, and alcohol should not be cleaned too many times to ensure the purity of alcohol, the concentration of impure alcohol cleaning model will lead to whitening and wash the phenomenon of unclean. Specific cleaning time, until the surface of the resin parts no sticky feeling, no residual resin in the pores of the effect shall prevail.
6. Drain or blow dry the residual alcohol after cleaning and place under UV light or sunlight, and irradiate all parts of the model evenly until the surface of the resin parts feels dry and hard enough.
7. Use hand sanitizer or dishwashing liquid to wash away any resin residue on the skin, but try not to touch the alcohol-washed resin residue with your hands.
8. If the resin accidentally gets into your eyes or mouth, wash it off immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor if you feel unwell.
Thickened aluminum bottle completely protected from light. Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag to make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.