Kingroon KP3S Pro 3D Printer. Imprimante 3D à filament équipée de linear rail, volume d’impression 200x200x200mm
Kingroon KP3S Pro is a cantilever-style 3D printer with linear guide rails on both X and Z-axis to enhance printer head stability and accuracy for increased printing quality.
Based on a titan direct drive extruder with a 3:1 gear ratio, Kingroon KP3S Pro is able to print various 3D printing materials, including commonly used PLA, flexible materials like TPU and PETG, and abrasive and strong filaments like ABS and nylon.
Compared with KP3S, KP3S Pro has an increased print volume of 200*200*200mm, which further expands the printer’s capability for your daily 3D printing tasks.
With TMC2225 stepper drivers, all motors on KP3S Pro operate quietly. A quiet printing is certainly a plus for not disturbing your family.
With a built-in switching power supply, KP3S Pro operates much safer and offers more convenience to be placed when compared with 3D printers having independent switching power supplies.
- Compact design but a decent print volume of 200*200*200mm.
- Reliable titan direct extruder with 3:1 gear ratio.
- Build-in switching power supply.
- Resume printing when unexpected power failure or filament outage happens.
- TMC2225 stepper driver ensured quiet printing.
- Enhanced accuracy by X and Z-axis linear guide rails.
- Stable print bed operation with larger support underneath.
- 95% pre-assembled for about 15 minutes of quick installation.
Y-Axis Upgrade NOTE:
Y-axis linear rails upgradge kit will be shipped seperately from China.
The printing height would be decreased to 180-185mm after installing the Y-axis linear rail upgrade kit.
The tutorial of upgrade your KP3S PRO with Y-axis linear rail is available on our official YouTube channel.
|Kingroon KP3S Pro Specifications|
|Languages||8 languages (EN / RU / JP / FR / ES / DE / CN / IT)|
|Print Via||USB / TF card|
|Power Supply||24V 15A 360W|
|Feeder System||Direct Extruder|
|Print Bed||Heat Bed with Tempered Galss|