Anycubic Photon Mono 2
Imprimante 3D LCD Résine Anycubic Photon Mono 2. Ecran Monochrome 6,6 pouces 4K, volume d’impression 165 x 143 x 89mm
Bigger and Higher Resolution6.6-inch 4K+ LCD Screen.
Larger Print Volume165 x 143 x 89mm (HWD).
Upgraded LighTurbo MatrixEffectively reducing the layer lines and grid lines.
Ultra-Large Screen ProtectorPrevents screen scratches and resin penetration.
- Removable Cover: Effectively blocks UV radiation
- Z Axis: Double liners with 10 μm accuracy
- Build Platform: Laser engraving aluminum alloy
- Exposure Screen: 6.6″ monochrome (4,096 x 2,560 px)
- Oversized Protection Film: Replaceable anti-scratch film
- Light Source: Parallel matrix upgrade light source
- Power Supply: 48W rated power
- Control Panel: 2.8”TFT touch-control
- Data Input: USB Type-A 2.0
- Machine Leveling: 4-point manual leveling
- Printing Speed: ≤ 50mm/hr. 1.97in/hr
- Printing Dimensions: 165 x 89 x 143 mm / 6.5 x 3.5 x 5.6 inches (HWD)
- Machine Size: 390 x 229 x 235 mm / 15.4 x 9.01 x 9.5 inches (HWD)
- Machine Weight: 4kg / 8.8lb
Bigger and Higher ResolutionPhoton Mono 2 uses a 6.6-inch monochrome LCD screen with a resolution of 4096*2560, which can display the models’ tiny details.
Ultra-Large Screen ProtectorThe ultra-large scratch-resistant screen protector helps to prevent screen scratches and resin penetration. With up to 95% light transmittance, it can fully protect the LCD screen while ensuring printing accuracy.
Larger Print Volume Empowers Your CreativityPhoton Mono 2 3d printer offers a 165x89x143mm (HWD) printing size and 2.09L maximum printing volume with high accuracy, making it a precise choice for creators.
Upgraded LighTurbo MatrixThe upgraded LighTurbo matrix provides a stable and uniform parallel light source, thus effectively reducing the layer lines and eliminating grid lines. Therefore, Photon Mono 2 can make the model details more vivid and make the model surface delicate and smooth.
Anycubic Photon WorkshopThe new version of the slicer has enhanced and upgraded core features such as slicing, punching, support adding, shells extracting, and model arrangement. It has a more straightforward slicing process and a new UI interface that is easier to operate.
Laser-engraved Build PlatePhoton Mono 2 adopts laser engraved platform. It has excellent flatness, which can increase model adhesion and greatly improve printing success rate. Laser engraved platform makes the model hard to drop and warp.
|Anycubic Photon Mono 2||Anycubic Photon Mono 4K|
|LCD Resolution||4096x2560px (4K+)||3840x2400px (4K)|
|LCD Size||6.6” monochrome||6.23” monochrome|
|Z axis Accuracy||10 μm||10 μm|
|Printing Speed||≤ 50 mm/hr.||≤ 50 mm/hr.|
|Light Source||Upgraded LighTurbo Matrix||LighTurbo Matrix|
|Build Plate||Laser-engraved aluminum alloy||Brushed aluminum alloy|
|Machine Size||390 x 229 x 235 mm (HWD)||383 x 227 x 222 mm (HWD)|
|Machine Weight||4kg / 8.8lb||4.3kg / 9.4lb|